Tel: +1 (268) 721 3456
This 2 day classroom course provides an introduction to the basic skills required before taking a small boat to sea or taking an active part in running a boat.
COURSE FEE US$495 – Currency Converter
What do you get for this?.
- Open air waterfront classroom with beautiful views across the Antiguan hillside
- Light lunch each day
- Free Wi-Fi on school premises
- All relevant RYA course notes and loan of training materials
- RYA Certificate
- Top quality training. Read what our past clients think in our Client Reviews
There is an Online option for this course delivered by Navathome. Cost is US$290. Materials delivery charges apply for outside Europe.
Discounts / student:
- 5% – 2 students on the same course.
- 7.5% – 3 students on the same course.
- 10% – 4 students, or more, on the same course.
Course Content: Syllabus Details
Course Schedule: 09:00 to 17:30 daily.
Ability after Course: Basic understanding of theory topics relating to navigation & seamanship.
Availability: All year round but usually Fridays and Saturdays..
Consider our 1 or 2 day training courses that will enhance your training and make the most of your time in Antigua. Not only will you maximise the investment in your trip, you will depart with two RYA qualifications instead of one!
If you wish to include any of the following in your package please Email us for availability.
- Power Boat Level 1
- Power Boat Level 2
- Sailing Skills Level 1
- Basic Skills Level 2
- Start Yachting
- SRC (VHF) Radio
- Diesel Engine Maintenance
- First Aid
- International Regulations for the Prevention of Collision at Sea
- RYA Weather Handbook
- RYA Navigation Exercises