Tel: +1 (268) 721 3456
LAST MINUTE DEAL – 20% OFF
Places available on the following date:
5 days from Sunday July 30th – Thursday August 3rd
This is an advanced skipper training course and the next grade up from RYA Day Skipper for those who wish to manage a yacht in coastal waters by night as well as local waters by day. There is a suggested minimum pre-course experience of 15 days sea time (2 days as skipper); 300 nm logged and 8 night hours. There is a minimum age of 17 before a certificate can be issued.
Prior to taking this course it is assumed students have knowledge of navigation to Coastal Skipper Theory and sailing ability to Day Skipper Practical standard.
Please Note: From January 2107 the RYA have ruled there will no longer be a distinction between Coastal Skipper non tidal and tidal.
COURSE FEE US$935 – Currency Converter
What do you get for this?.
- On board accommodation for the duration of the course.
- On board catering – Sunday lunch through Thursday lunch. Students may eat ashore on 2 nights but are not obligated to do so. All meals taken ashore are for the students account.
- On board Fridge /Freezer
- On board Gas Cooker
- Free Wi-Fi on school premises
- On board Bluetooth music system
- All relevant RYA course notes and training materials
- RYA Certificate
- 5 days of sail training in the warm Caribbean waters with the possibility of a circumnavigation of Antigua, or sailing inter-island.
- Top quality training. Read what our past clients think in our Client Reviews
Discounts / student:
- 5% – 2 students on the same course.
- 7.5% – 3 students on the same course.
- 10% – 4 students, or more, on the same course.
Course Content: Syllabus Details
Course Schedule: 09:00 Sunday – 17:30 Thursday. Live-a-board.
Availability: All year round Sundays to Thursdays.
Consider our 1 or 2 day training courses that will enhance your training and make the most of your time in Antigua. Not only will you maximise the investment in your trip, you will depart with two RYA qualifications instead of one!
If you wish to include any of the following in your package please Email us for availability.
- International Regulations for the Prevention of Collision at Sea
- RYA Weather Handbook
- RYA Navigation Exercises
- Yachtmaster Handbook
- Offshore Sailing