Tel: +1 (268) 721 3456
To make it easier for you to find the courses and dates you require, we have now added our Current Course Availability page detailing current courses that are on our schedule and available dates when any course can be scheduled for you. Availability is always subject to bookings received.
If the dates you are interested in are not shown please email us for availability of a yacht and instructor and we will set the course up for you.
The aim of the course is to give awareness of the main systems of a marine diesel engine and the ability to take simple measures to prevent mechanical breakdown at sea by rectifying defects which do not require workshop support.
COURSE FEE US$240 – Currency Converter
What do you get for this?.
- Light Lunch
- Use of Fridge / Freezer & Gas Cooker
- Free Wi-Fi on school premises
- All relevant RYA course notes and training materials
- RYA Certificate
- Top quality training. Read what our past clients think in our Client Reviews
Discounts / student: Not applicable to RYA Voucher Redemption.
- 5% – 2 students on the same course.
- 7.5% – 3 students on the same course.
- 10% – 4 students, or more, on the same course.
Course Content: Syllabus Details
Course Duration: 09:00 – 17:30
Availability: All year round, but usually Fridays and Saturdays subject to prior bookings. We are confident we can offer you what you want, when you want it.
Consider our 1 or 2 day training courses that will enhance your training and make the most of your time in Antigua. Not only will you maximise the investment in your trip, you will depart with two RYA qualifications instead of one!
If you wish to include any of the following in your package please Email us for availability.
Please visit Bookharbour for the following recommended pre-course study materials:
- International Regulations for the Prevention of Collision at Sea
- RYA Diesel Engine Handbook