The aim of the course is to give awareness of the main systems of a marine diesel engine and the ability to take simple measures to prevent mechanical breakdown at sea by rectifying defects which do not require workshop support.
COURSE FEE US$240 – Currency Converter
What do you get for this?.
Please compare Miramar Sailing with other schools. We welcome your feedback.
- Light Lunch
- Use of Fridge Freezer & Gas Cooker
- Free Wi-Fi on school premises
- All relevant RYA course notes and training materials
- RYA Certificate
- Top quality training. Read what our past clients think in our Client Reviews
Discounts / student:
- 5% – 2 students on the same course.
- 7.5% – 3 students on the same course.
- 10% – 4 students, or more, on the same course.
Course Content: See Syllabus details.
Course Duration: 09:00 – 17:30
- All year round, but usually Fridays and Saturdays subject to prior bookings. We are confident we can offer you what you want, when you want it.
- Reserve your dates.
Consider our 1 or 2 day training courses that will enhance your training and make the most of your time in Antigua. Not only will you maximise the investment in your trip, you will depart with two RYA qualifications instead of one!
If you wish to include any of the following in your package please Contact Us for availability
- International Regulations for the Prevention of Collision at Sea
- RYA Diesel Engine Handbook