Tel: +1 (268) 721 3456
Each of our RYA/MCA Yachtmaster Preparation weeks are open to both Yachtmaster Coastal and Yachtmaster Offshore candidates. We also offer a Yachtmaster Ocean Course Package for those wishing to reach the pinnacle of global skippering.
These are the levels that most students aspire to, but they can only be achieved through independent examination. As you would expect, it is a tough examination and some pre-preparation is highly recommended. A “Preparation Week” is not an official RYA course. There is no obligation to undergo one prior to examination.
Our preparation weeks target candidate’s strengths and weaknesses on the first day. Over the next 4 days, weak areas are focused on and honed to examination standard. This offers our examinees the best possible chance of success. Please see our recommended Yachtmaster Theory & Preparation Package. This provides an even better chance of success as it brings theory knowledge right to the front of the brain. Confidence with theory is equally as important as practical skills when it comes to examination.
COURSE FEE: US$1,845 including exam fee.
What do you get for this?.
- On board accommodation for the duration of the course and examination.
- On board catering – Sunday lunch through Saturday lunch. Students may eat ashore on 2 nights but are not obligated to do so. All meals taken ashore are for the students account.
- On board Fridge /Freezer
- On board Gas Cooker
- Free Wi-Fi on school premises
- On board Bluetooth music system
- 5 days of expert Yachtmaster Preparation and advice. 2 days of independent exam.
- 2 days yacht charter for the exam.
- Top quality training. Read what our past clients think in our Client Reviews
Discounts / student:
- 5% – 2 students on the same course.
- 7.5% – 3 students on the same course.
- 10% – 4 students, or more, on the same course.
- Intense practice and perfection of boat handling and navigation skills.
- Familiarisation with the yacht to be used for examination.
- Familiarity with your crew for the examination. Their strengths and weaknesses!
- What you can expect during the examination
- Advise on the Yachtmaster grade you should apply for
Course Schedule: Preparation 09:00 Sunday – 17:30 Thursday. Examination from 17:30 Thursday to 17:30 Saturday (maximum for 4 candidates). Live-a-board.
Availability: All year round Sundays to Saturdays, subject to available candidates.