Tel: +1 (268) 721 3456
To make it easier for you to find the courses and dates you require, we have now added our Current Course Availability page detailing current courses that are on our schedule and available dates when any course can be scheduled for you. Availability is always subject to bookings received.
If the dates you are interested in are not shown please email us for availability of a yacht and instructor and we will set the course up for you.
This is a 6 course package for those people who have tried a little sailing, loved it, and want to progress rapidly.
The package comprises:
- Competent Crew – 5 days of Practical sailing.
- Day Skipper Theory – 5 days of Theory study.
- Day Skipper Practical – 5 days of Practical sailing.
- Coastal Skipper Theory – 6/7 days of Theory study.
- Mile & Experience Building – Leeward Islands – non tidal – 5 days of Practical sailing.
- Coastal Skipper Practical – 5 days of Practical sailing.
Course Package Cost – US$5,675
What do I get for this?:
Inclusions are the same as for courses booked individually. EXCEPT Accommodation is on board the yacht is included for the duration of the 6 week course up to including the final Thursday night.
Availability: All year round starting Sundays
Read what our past clients think in our Client Reviews
Consider our 1 or 2 day training courses that will enhance your training and make the most of your time in Antigua. Not only will you maximise the investment in your trip, you will depart with six RYA qualifications instead of five!
If you wish to include any of the following in your package please Email us for availability.
Please visit Bookharbour for the following recommended pre-course study materials:
- International Regulations for the Prevention of Collision at Sea
- RYA Weather Handbook
- RYA Navigation Exercises
- Competent Crew
- Day Skipper Theory
- Day Skipper Practical
- Day Skipper Handbook
- Yachtmaster Handbook
- Offshore Sailing